Monday, February 3, 2020

DOWNLOAD AKIHIDE ALBUM AMBER

Last, we would like to ask you for a message for fans waiting in foreign countries. I think there were many songs to listen to closely, but how are you planning to show them at the lives? Update to our Privacy Policy We have recently updated our privacy policy, which will be implemented from May 25, onwards. In this album, there aren't any songs I made for this album, instead I picked the songs I want to put to the album from among the songs I had made during as different kinds of points during my musical career, and songs that had been inside me all the time but hadn't had a change to be put on a CD. From there we painted them with colours, cut with scissors, stopped with a stapler What kinds of moments you feel happy? I thought that if I collect them from fans, it would become an awesome thing, and a one-of-a-kind jacket.

Uploader: Vutaxe
Date Added: 22 February 2015
File Size: 24.2 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45295
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I think you'll be able to feel ambr warmth by it. There are lyrics that were made back then, but there are alubm ones that I wrote using this album as a chance. In this album, there aren't any songs I made for this album, instead I picked the songs I want to put to the album from among the songs I had made during as different kinds of points during my musical career, and songs that had been inside me all the time but hadn't had a change to be put on a CD.

By the way, you mentioned that the songs in this album are songs you have made until now.

Date of Birth January February March April May June July August September October November December 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 xmber 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Were you thinking of the shape from the very beginning? Have you set a limit for the solo activities? Password must be at least 6 characters.

BREAKERZ's AKIHIDE to release first solo album in June + live tour

We thought that all of us could be able to improve our personal parts even better. Amber is sap that takes a long time to become a stone, right. If you haven't received an email from us, wait a few minutes and check your email's spam and junk filters.

I cut them ajihide scissors, so if you look closely you can see white stripes here and there.

Sadness", that I used the postcards for is a song with feelings of "You can connect to the future because you carry the sadness and the hopes with you, without throwing them away, without forgetting them", and this is why I wanted to collect the word "hope". What is the theme for this release? Please also write your own review. This time there's a Music clip for "Hoshi aber Kyousoukyoku", I felt that smber Music clip was very different from the lyrics.

CDJapan : Amber [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] AKIHIDE CD Album

It was a miracle created with the power of the postcards, and the atmosphere of creating it together with the staff, and it became like this.

Many people must have been shocked of the news of the solo in this timing, when the band had just passed akihidee 5th anniversary and were going on to their 6th year. If there are people waiting for me, I'd like to do some. Enter your email address. However, I fixed the parts in the old albun I thought were hard to understand, or I thought that I'm not feeling like that. I believe it was hard for people overseas to participate to the project this time.

And amver I found the smber "Amber". Have you played overseas? How long did it take to create them? I heard that all of these are things that actually exist. What is the qlbum song in the album?

This was the first art project, so I would like to keep on making second, third projects in my way, connecting them with music.

Why did you decide to start the solo with this timing? Last, we would like to ask you for a message for fans waiting in foreign countries. For more information, please see Service Details. Why did you make it English? We have been running on as BREAKERZ all the time, so I think we a,ber be able albun come back when each of us has completed their works and when the works of each has became one. However, this time I wanted to make an album I'd want to listen to, and when I was thinking about what I'd like to be told, I wanted positive words, so no matter how sad themed song, I made them all so that you could see the light.

Being solo, you can't "break up" or "change name" like a band, it's a thing you keep carrying for the rest of your life, so I think the first release is really important. When I'm drinking alcohol laugh There are many things besides that too. The postcards from fans are ones where they had written their "dreams" and "hopes".

No comments:

Post a Comment